We just concluded the second meeting of the Core Working Group during which we attempted to wrap up our conversations about curriculum by synthesizing ideas from our August and September discussions. Our meeting report will be posted as soon as possible.
Here is the meeting agenda from this afternoon:
Core Working Group Meeting
October 4, 2016
- Review of last week’s Steering Committee Meeting conversation
- Outcomes data as a means for building a professional curriculum
- Do the programs have too many requirements?
- How to promote a culture of other career possibilities among students? Among faculty?
- Reaching students earlier
- Additional ideas regarding curricular change
- Bringing closure to curricular change discussions
- Preliminary discussion of May 4 event